Sunday, June 7, 2009

Everything he needed to know about social media he learned from being @the_swine_flu

I've met Baratunde a couple of times, and he is hilarious. He made fun of my other blog's name from the stage at the Big Tent in Denver during the Democratic National Convention (though, admittedly, New Mexico FBIHOP is a pretty damned weird name).

He happens to be one of those people who "get" Twitter -- he uses his Twitter account in one of the best ways of anyone who I follow. Ditto with his Facebook account (and probably a hundred other social media networks that I don't know about).

He also one of the few people I know that sends out more tweets than I do, which is pretty impressive.

But here is a video of him showing, using his experience as @the_swine_flu, how to use Twitter correctly and to get attention effectively. Using humor, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment