Monday, June 8, 2009

Peter Sagal talks about running, music

Peter Sagal, the host of the NPR show Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, spoke to Runner's World about music and, of course, running.

A pretty interesting read, and it includes a picture of Sagal. I think this is the first time that I have ever seen a picture of Sagal, and he looks nothing like what I thought he would look like.

And what does he listen to when he's running? Well, not music anymore, he says, but he is a fan of podcasts:
"When I do have a run on my own, nowadays I listen to podcasts. Without question, my favorite is Dan Savage's Savage Lovecast. It's an advice podcast on love, sex and relationships–and it can be extremely graphic, so warn your readers. But it's also amazing to listen to, because people are so straightforward about their problems, and Dan is so no-nonsense yet compassionate in his answers. It's a very interesting look into some exotic elements of our social behaviors."
I've never listened to the Savage Love podcast, but others I know have.

No comments:

Post a Comment