Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ex-MMA fighter to media: Um, I'm not dead

As Mark Twain once said, "The report of my death is an exaggeration." (Depending on who you believe as to what Twain actually said.)

Former MMA fighter Kim "Kimo" Leopoldo now has something in common with the great American author, though:
"When I saw the sites, it scared me," Leopoldo said, according to the Times. "I wondered, are they predicting the future or am I cursed?"

Leopoldo did have something significant happen Monday, but it wasn't a heart attack. According to the report, he was sentenced to 10 days of community service and referred to a drug diversion program in connection with a February arrest, in which he was found in possession of marijuana and wearing a Long Beach police officer jumpsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment