Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chad Ochocinco is multitalented

Chad Ochocinco (formerly Chad Johnson) kicked an extra point which proved to be the difference in the Cincinnati Bengals' preseason victory over the New England Patriots. Ochocinco, being the self-promoting showman that he is, wasn't exactly humble afterwards.

From the Associated Press:
" 'Esteban' Ochocinco is back, the most interesting footballer in the world," Ochocinco said. "Everyone has to remember, I've always said that soccer is my No. 1 sport. I think Ronaldinho would be proud of me right now."
It isn't the first time the American football player has expressed his love for the European style of football. Though, at the time, he was still named Chad Johnson.
ESPNsoccernet: Rumor has it that you drove Coach Lewis crazy juggling a soccer ball during practice?

CJ: [Laughs] Yeah that's the way I warm up, before games, during the season, in practice, in between drills, in between practice I use the ball, just juggling the ball all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment